Simulation video games are a category of video games that are generally designed to realistically simulate real-world activities.
This simulation game was created to emulate various activities that exist in real life into games for purposes such as training, analysis, or prediction. Some examples of well-known types of simulation games are war games, business games, and role-playing simulations.
By playing simulator games, you can hone your skills according to the simulation game you choose. Because this game genre offers a unique concept, namely the players will play a role according to their respective professions and must complete various tasks to proceed to the next level.
Besides this simulation game can provide fun, this simulation game can also help us to learn. These simulation games are much needed by educators for learning media that support fun and not boring concepts, as a form of increasing learning motivation. By using game simulators, students can also understand not only theory, but also practice directly.
Benefits of Simulation Games
Simulation game is a type of game in which there are real elements in life. All the components in the game are made to resemble the elements found in the real world and this type of game. That way this simulation game has several benefits such as:
1. Sharpen the memory of the players
This simulation game is a type of game that has many buttons or buttons that allow players to choose various activities or actions according to the flow of the game. Several games in this simulation game also have storylines that require players to follow the storyline, where each scene has its own function. To achieve a good score in this game, players need to remember everything. Automatically, game players hone their brain’s ability to remember.
2. Helps hone reason or logic
This simulation game turns out to be able to hone your reasoning and logic, so this type of game is good for use in a test. Examples include vehicle simulation games, where the player needs to adjust the steering wheel controls used by taking into account the position of the car so that it is parked properly. So in this game the player’s reasoning will be tested. players can also get a high score by practicing playing this simulation game. So that when players apply it in the real world, they won’t have any difficulties.
3. Speed up understanding the material
In the field of education, this simulation game is often used to help students understand the material, because by using this simulation game students can simulate it directly. For example the PC Creator game, in that game you can assemble a PC according to your wishes and can also simulate it, if the components don’t match then the PC can’t be used.
4. Increase learning motivation
To focus on learning so that it’s not boring, you need a fun way, because if you feel bored while studying, then the information conveyed is definitely not optimal. Well, one of the solutions to make learning more interesting is learning using a fun simulator game that will increase internal motivation, and the learning process will feel more interesting and fun, motivated to learn longer and more often.
5. Improve performance
By using game simulators, the learning process can improve our understanding of a material. This can directly increase your confidence when going about your daily activities, because you already know what you are going to do.
Apart from that, Megaxus is also the right partner for you. With many world-renowned publisher partners as below.
• Champion of Team Competition – Audition World Championship 2017, 2018, 2019
• Best Game Online FPS 2012 – Counter-Strike Online – Chip Awards
• Google Play Best of 2018 “Most Casual” – AyoDance
• The Best Online Game 2011 – Counter-Strike Online – GameStation Awards Mobile
• The Best Game Publisher 2012 – Megaxus Infotech – Chip Awards
• Best MMO Rhythm, Dance & Music 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 – Audition AyoDance – KotakGame Awards
• MMO Dance/Music Simulation Favorite 2010 – Audition AyoDance – HotGame Reader’s Choice Awards
• Game Non MMORPG Favorite 2011 – Counter-Strike Online – HotGame Reader Choice Awards
• Best Graphic 2009 – Lineage II – Omega Awards
• Best MMORPG 2009 – Lineage II – Omega Awards
• Graphic 3D Terbaik 2008 – Lineage II- Indonesia Game Show
• Best Casual Online Game 2010 – Audition AyoDance
• Best Graphic 2008 – Lineage II – Omega Awards
• Indonesia Most Popular Online Game 2011 – Grand Chase – Asia Online Game Award
• Best Third-Person Shooter 2013 – SD Gundam Online – GameQQ Awards
• Most Anticipated MMO 2012 – SD Gundam Online – Klik Game Awards – GameQQ Readers Awards
• Best Dance Online Game 2009 – Audition AyoDance – Omega Awards
• Best Graphic 3D 2009 – Audition AyoDance – Omega Awards
• Favorite Online Game with 3D Graphic 2008 – Audition AyoDance – Indonesia Game Show Awards
• Best Third-Person Shooter 2012 – SD Gundam Online
• Best Online Casual Game 2008 – Audition AyoDance – GameQQ Awards – Indonesia Game Show Awards
• Best Casual Online Game 2008 – Audition AyoDance – Omega Awards
Those are the benefits of simulation games for entertainment or in education. For those of you who need simulation game development services, you can trust Megaxus. Megaxus can help with your gaming related needs. For more complete information, you can visit the website https://bisa.megaxus.com/.